Monday, June 7, 2010

Don't fool your friends


You are sitting there; in a World full of democracy, and excess, thinking

of that piece you saw. "I can replicate it, or just change it a bit, because I have no creativity, and

besides, I live in the first world and he does not".

That gives you the right to go to Yale, or live in New Zealand. You will make your parents proud,

and your friends jealous, The bloggers will love you, and publish you, and so will the school give

you a prize for something they did not teach you.

But here we are, sitting in a world that is a jungle for you,

but you know that the world has become too small for plagiarism.

I feel sorry for you, because you can not sleep at night,

you wonder why so much financial aid has not teach you creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment